We are all looking forward to getting back to our usual routines after a year of having the COVID-19 Pandemic turn our worlds upside down. We are beginning to see positives with the release of vaccinations, continued mask use and social distancing. While many have put off routine dental visits during the pandemic, delaying dental care can have negative impacts on your overall health. Foster Dental Care has continued to serve our patients safely with strict infection control practices in place. The safety and comfort of our patients continues to be our top priority.
Foster Dental Care follows best practice recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), Center for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely monitor updates in guidelines and recommendations and have instituted procedures to protect our patients and staff.
What to expect for your dental visit:
- Foster Dental Care will communicate with you before your visit with screening questions. You will be asked those same questions when you arrive at your appointment.
- Foster Dental Care staff will check temperatures of all patients prior to their appointment. Team members are checked daily as well.
- Foster Dental Care will ask you to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and request that you wash again as you leave the office.
- Appointment scheduling is managed to allow for proper social distancing. When you arrive at our office, we request you remain in your car until our team calls you in for your appointment. This scheduling protocol minimizes the number of other patients and team members you might come in contact with in order to keep you safe.
- Foster Dental Care has eliminated magazines, toys and other items from countertops. These items can be difficult to clean or disinfect. Anything else that gets touched is sanitized or sterilized for your safety.
We are happy to answer any questions and address your concerns. Please feel free to contact our office at 816-228-6988 or visit www.FosterDentalCare.com to learn more and schedule your appointment.