If you’re like all of us at Foster Dental Care in Blue Springs, we are MORE than ready for the spring season. A new season is a great time to renew your commitment to self-care. That includes scheduling routine dental cleanings you may have been putting off. Routine dental cleanings do more than make you feel good about your smile, they are critical to maintaining good oral health.
- Teeth cleanings can prevent gum disease, which leads to early tooth loss.
- Gum disease has been linked to cardiovascular disease, so teeth cleanings can help reduce your risk for heart attacks and strokes.
- Oral cancer takes one life every hour in the U.S. These cancers are curable when detected at early stages during regular dental cleanings.
- During routine dental cleanings, your dentist can identify issues with cavities, fractures, broken fillings and more before they become major, painful problems.
- While cleaning your teeth, your dental hygienist can remove dulling and discolored stains to give you a brighter smile.
Want to boost your smile confidence even more?
Foster Dental Care offers teeth whitening options for a brighter, whiter smile.
Opalescence is a professional whitening treatment that is so powerful and effective it is only dispensed by dentists. This award-winning treatment has been proven successful at providing dramatic, long-lasting results.
- Opalescence is a whitening gel that you wear in custom-made trays.
- Our team at Foster Dental Care will take impressions of your teeth to make trays perfectly tailored to your smile.
- The length of time you need to wear Opalescence will vary depending on your unique circumstances. A typical treatment lasts one week to 10 days. You may need to wear the trays for 30 minutes a day, several hours a day, or overnight, depending on what is recommended at your dental appointment.
Sheer White! Strips is another whitening alternative offered by Foster Dental Care. This is a great product for those looking for a low-cost, quick, and convenient whitening product.
Let Foster Dental Care help you maintain optimal dental health for life! Contact our office at 816-228-6988 or visit www.FosterDentalCare.com to learn more and schedule your appointment.